Successful in large greenhouses.
After years of testing on a smaller scale, Plantonomy was ready to take on bigger greenhouses. So over the past few years, we’ve grown several types of crops on a large scale. Using our model for climate and watering, we’ve now grown acres of tomatoes and chrysanthemums with extraordinary results. Now that the model has proven itself, our clients can trust their business operations will thrive with the assistance of Plantonomy.
Big wins when using Plantonomy:
- It significantly improves production consistency
- It increases a single grower's span of control.
- It makes the chances of a successful crop cycle less dependent on the grower alone.
- It improves the quality of your crops
- It saves on labour and energy
- No expensive sensors to purchase